Monday, 17 May 2010

Autumn and Winter Love

It's absolutely my favourite time of the year. Yes, despite the bugs and sniffles and grey mornings, I love this time of year. My favourite things are the smell of woodsmoke all around Daylesford, the mist, the dark starry nights and the possibility of a hot toddy before bed.

I have picked my favourite autumnal things from the Lark shop and created some very special offers for readers. The knitted pumpkins are lovely, they can be used as pin cushions or baby toys.

This is one of the most popular Belle & Boo prints

Vintage-style velvet shorts in teal blue, for layering over wool tights in winter.

And this sweet craft kit from Sparrowkids, a wonderful British designer who donates a portion of profits to the RSPB.

3 comments:

Josephine Tale Peddler said...

Autumn and Winter is when I come fully alive. xx

Posie Patchwork said...

Gorgeous!! Just gave a friend a pumpkin, great minds Allison!!
Just read the lovely post interview with you on the Mathilda's Market blog, love your views on the world, here here, love Posie

PhotoPuddle said...

Those knitted pumpkins are so cute!