Friday, 28 May 2010

Visit the Mini Lark Shop in Melbourne this weekend!

I'll be taking a mini version of the Lark Shop around Melbourne over the next few weeks, starting this Sunday in the foyer of Malvern Town Hall, as part of the fantastic Mathilda's Market.

If you haven't been able to get to our Daylesford shop yet, or if you need a good dose of cuteness, come along between 9am and 1pm to see a lovely selection of my favourite things...

Here's what you'll find in the Mini Shop:

Rice kitchenware in pretty colours
Lark knitted toys
Zines including Extra Curricular and Anorak
Blom paper flowers
Vintage Ladybird notebooks
Cath Kidston goodies
Felt cuckoo clocks
Cupcake wrappers
Little Beehive party invitations
And lots more!

I'll have some new things that haven't even made it into our web shop yet, like the cutest little kitten bowls, Cath Kidston sandwich boxes and some very sweet badges, plus of course there will be a few special offers but you'll need to come along to see what they are!

If there is something you would like me to bring to the market mini shop for you just let me know in advance. I hope to see you there. This is Lark's first foray out of Daylesford since last November, so you can be sure to find lots of fresh things. I'm very excited! xx

Lark Mini Shop @ Mathilda's Market
Sunday 30 June 9am-1pm
Malvern Town Hall

5 comments:

Emma said...

Hi Alison, I will be at Mathilda's with bells on as a stallholder (and a keen shopper!) Have been meaning to get over to Daylesford from my little nook of country Victoria for ages so seeing a mini-version of Lark will be great! I've been eyeing off some knitted food for my nieces...
I will come and hunt you out in the foyer Sunday if I'm not crazy busy (hopefully!)
Em x

Cornflake said...

Oh I wish you were in Sydney!

Let me know if you visit!

Posie Patchwork said...

What an incredibly lovely idea, ahhhh, love Posie

claire said...

Sounds great! I WISH I could come along. Maybe you can make it up to maroochydore next :)
Hope it goes well!

Beck said...

Lovely to see a little selection of Lark goodness this morning and looking forward to seeing the big version in the holidays! :)