Thursday, 23 December 2010

The best week!

I am loving this week. Other than being bunged up with an ongoing cold I have had the best time in ages. Amongst other things I have...

Visited two tiny brand new babies
Helped out at the Twilight Makers Market
Made gingerbread houses
Been to a party in a 'chocolatorium'
Had a house full of small children
Walked around Lake Daylesford
Wrapped up all my Christmas gifts (yay!)

I also squeezed in some shopping at the Daylesford Bazaar, where Doug found these vintage matchboxes for me. They have just received a whole huge tub of matchboxes, I love them.

I'm finishing work this morning, we are all off for our annual Lark Christmas lunch, then home to prepare for Christmas eve and various gatherings.

I hope you are having a lovely week! x

3 comments:

a life less ordinary said...

I’ve just nominated you for a stylish award. Stylish girl. Pop over to graciously accept it here:
http://lifelessordinary1.blogspot.com/2010/12/stylish-blogger.html

Cate said...

I am sitting here listening to Diana Krall belt out a very boppy version of jingle bells - and it seems just the right sound track for your upbeat post! yay for happy xmas's :-)
xxxCate

Steph Bond @ Bondville said...

What a super week. Would love to see your gingerbread house. I think that might be high on the to-do list for next year. xxx