Sunday, 12 December 2010

Vintage sewing patterns






I forgot to tell you, last week I added lots of vintage sewing pattern book packs to my online yard sale. I love the illustrations from old sewing patterns. These illustrations are from the pages of the big pattern books you find in haberdashery stores. I have packs from the 60s, 70s, and 80s and there are 100 pages in each pack. They are great to use for collages, gift wrapping or just for fashion design inspiration!

Thanks to Pilgrim for organising the Yard Sales!

3 comments:

Kellie Collis said...

Lovely vintage outfits! They're gorgeous! Enjoy the day, Kellie xx

danielle said...

omg i am in tears right now!!! i have been following your 12 days of xmas religiously (took advantage of the crochet toy lucky dip-cant wait to see them!!). i was hoping like mad that you would do a belle and boo discount, as i want a few pieces for my sons nursery....any way, my internet went down over the weekend ( W H Y !!!) and i just jumped onto your blog....you can guess where this is going!!!.....so so sad that i missed the 40% off : (
any chance you are feeling
S U P ER S U P E R festive and generous!!!???

please please pretty please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


danielle x

delia hornbook said...

Hi, i saw your picture of the vintage sewing patterns on another persons page and they grabbed my attention. so here i am, they are gorg. I have just started sewing and making vintage clothes out of vintage fabrics. You have a lovely blog and i will be popping back. Have a lovely day. Dee ;-)