Monday, 31 January 2011

The view from my office...

My office is cooly air-conditioned, and it overlooks a private pool, looking out to a secluded lagoon. There are trees, exotic birds, and pretty lanterns that light up at night....

It's true! Well, it has been true for the last few days anyway, as we have been enjoying a family holiday in Thailand at the most beautiful resort. I have only been working just a teensy, tiny bit I promise, but well...

I am off to sip a cocktail and splash about with the kids before we head back to Australia. x

7 comments:

sean the prawn said...

Looks very hard to take...great to see you had some relaxation time.
Can't wait to view your posts of all the gorgeous things you've seen.

mel @ loved said...

lucky you, how wonderful! Enjoy..

delia hornbook said...

That looks like a tiny bit of heaven, enjoy dee x

Annie xx TheFeltFairy said...

Fantastic! Enjoy your break - luxury!

Not Perfect But Nice said...

I love Thailand! Enjoy! xxIris

freckleface said...

I think 'WOW' covers it! Enjoy your break.

Bangkok Mom Quilts said...

how excited to hear about my homeland:-)